1.0 Hand Powered Cars

HotWheels~~!! Beat That!!


12:39 PM

My Prize Possesion

Posted by Oneyard

After such a long time hibernating...
I thinks its time to start posting back again...
Been thinking a lot of what car to put as a comeback...
So... Here goes..

It's not really a great car.. as I do know a few collectors have it already...
But I really love this car... Muahhahahaha...
My Yellow Hat Nissan GT-R...

*click on the pics to view full size*

Sorry about the poor quality pictures.. Just hope u guys enjoys it... :D

Related Posts by Categories



2 comments:

hokuan said...

Finally u're back updating! Nice car there, I have one too, but not yet take photo for it..

Oneyard said...

Thanks for the warm welcome back.. :D

Its hard to start back again once u've been hibernating.. Lots of pics to take..

But I'll do it slowly.. and hopefully.. I'll manage to update this blog often..